Classic design and modern technology combine for an EDC hunting knife of unsurpassed utility. With a clip-point blade of American made CPM-S30V steel, the Crooked River 15085-2 offers exceptional edge retention and corrosion resistance. The stabilized Dymondwood handle is crafted from a durable composite material that’s been backfilled with resin for a handle that stands up to the harshest environments. A superior hunting tool, the Crooked River 15085-2 features our patented AXIS locking mechanism and is finished with a split arrow clip and lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
Blade Length: 4.00″ (10.16cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.124″ (3.15mm)
Open Length: 9.30″ (23.62cm)
Closed Length: 5.33″ (13.54cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.60″ (15.24mm)
Weight: 5.41oz. (153.37g)
- BLADE STYLE: 4.00″ (10.16cm) Clip-point style blade, weighing 5.41oz. (153.37g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) premium stainless steel with well-rounded characteristics, including excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge qualities. The well-balanced stainless steel makes it a solid choice for daily tasks.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The G10 handle offers exceptional strength to weight, imperviousness to moisture, and physically stable under a wide range of temperatures.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- BENCHMADE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Benchmade takes pride in making high quality, precision knives. Benchmade will repair or replace, free of charge to the original owner, all genuine knives purchased from an authorized dealer that are found to have defects in materials or workmanship.