Blade material:D2 Steel
Handle material: G10
Surface finish: Sanding
Machenism: Liner lock, Ball bearing
Carry Measure: Carried by pocket clip
Overall length: 9.25 inch(23.5cm)
Blade length :4.09 inch (10.4cm)
Blade thickness: 0.13 inch (0.34cm)
Net weight: +/-200g (7.05oz)
Package detail: Folding Pocket Knife*1, Case*1, Screwdriver*1
Features: Full edge, EDC, Opened by pressing flip
If AUBEY’ s products exist any defects, they will be availabe for refund during one mounth.
The Concept of Brand：
The brand AUBEY was born in Germany, specializing in the development, manufacture and sale of special stainless steel outdoor tools, knives, scissors and other products. The quality requirements of product are strict, so that has been winning a high reputation in the European markets through continuous efforts.
As for USA, AUBEY is a new brand. Nevertheless, we are always looking for tools that can help our customers. Therefore, we want to focus on issues that are useful to the customer, carry forward the artisan’s soul and improve the product quality.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Closed Length (Inches): 5.12, Overall Length (Inches): 9.25, Blade Length (Inches):4.09, Blade Thickness (Inches): 0.13, Blade Steel: D2 Steel, Hardness: 60HRC, Net Weight (Ounces): 7.05.
- ADVANCED STAINLESS STEEL- Pocket knife with the blade made of D2 steel originated from USA, which is feature by splendid hardness getting to 60 HRC and rust-proof property.
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND LIGHT MATERIAL- The handle is made of G10 that is not harmful for environment, so that it also is harmless to the skin of hands and comfotable to hands even though it is used for long time.
- EFFECTIVE DEPLOYMENTS- EDC folding pocket knife with the IKBL ball bearing and the flip for opening smoothly and quickly, the liner lock ensuring security, and the pocket clip for carrying easily.
- MULTIPURPOSE- On account of the EDC folding knife with a sharp edge and a pocket clip, it is reasonable to use this folding knife in various scene, such as, hunting, fishing, camping, BBQ, and so on.